Infinite Red is a cutting-edge technology company that puts its people first. We have very low turnover and high employee satisfaction and are well regarded in the software development industry. We are hiring a designer.
Who are we looking for?
A Designer at Infinite Red is someone that’s willing to jump in and collaborate on projects with our small, yet growing design team. They’re responsible for helping our team create the production work like wireframes or visual design concepts that our clients love. With the help of our other designers, they’ll participate in idea brainstorming sessions and design feedback reviews to help improve the quality of our work. They’ll work directly with colleagues to help ensure the success of our projects.
So what makes a great Designer at Infinite Red?
- You’re independent and confident enough to work alone on some tasks. As a remote company, our designers will sometimes have little oversight when it comes to individual tasks. The people that thrive the most at Infinite Red are the ones who are able to get direction and run with it.
- You have an eye for the visuals. Illustrations, icons, and striking visuals are common traits of our finished designs, and a huge necessity for any designer working at Infinite Red.
- You’re willing to grow and learn. We have a strong, supportive culture on our team that helps people reach their true potential as a designer. All we ask is that you show up ready to help out, learn, and grow as a designer.
- You’re an excellent communicator that’s easygoing. As a fully distributed team, it’s important to us that our team is excellent at communicating with colleagues and clients. “Easygoing” and “approachable” are all terms our clients have used to describe our design team.
- You see feedback as a motivator to improve a design. Designers frequently review the work of their peers so we can improve the overall design.
- You’re comfortable in modern design tools. We’re big fans of Sketch, InVision, and other design tools.
- You value your weekends and evenings. We strongly believe in a balanced work/home lifestyle and do not encourage working into the late hours of the night or on weekends. That’s your time.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply.